1.commodities (economic): a product or a raw material that can be bought and sold
argriculture commodities/ basic commodities
2. cultivation (n) /ˌkʌltɪˈveɪʃn/ : the preparation and use of land for growing plants or crops
3. bloc (n): a group of countries that work closely together because they have similar political interests
EU bloc/ASEAN bloc
4. catalyst (n) ˈkætəlɪst/: catalyst (for something) a person or thing that causes a change
The riots were later seen as the catalyst for the new political developments.
5. hone: to develop and improve something, especially a skill, over a period of timehone something
She honed her debating skills at college.
6. give access to sth: mang lại kết nối với sth |||| Have access to sth: có kết nối với sth
7. stringer: a journalist who is not on the regular staff of a newspaper, who often supplies stories for it
8. a drive = a strong desire
9. arable /ˈærəbl/: connected with growing crops such as wheat
10. subsequent (a) /ˈsʌbsɪkwənt/: happening or coming after somthing else
11. preferential (a) /ˌprefəˈrenʃl/ : giving an advantage to a particular person or group
12. tariff /ˈtærɪf/: a tax that is paid on good coming into or going out of a country
13. facilitate /fəˈsɪlɪteɪt/: to make an action or progress possible or easier
14. privatization:/ˌpraɪvətəˈzeɪʃn/: the act of selling a business or an industry so that it is no longer owned by the government
15.initiate : make sth begin
16. merger /ˈmɜːrdʒər/: the act of joint two or more organizations or businesses into one.
17. acquisition: the act of buying other companies/businesses
=> a preferential trade agreement: hiệp định thương mại riêng
18. joint venture: a business or activity that is begun by two or more companies..which remain seperate organization
19. with bated breath: (formal) feeling very anxious or excited
20. paradagm /ˈpærədaɪm/: a typical example or pattern of sth
21. discern /dɪˈsɜːrn/: to know, recognize or understand sth, esp that is not obvious
22. conspiracy //kənˈspɪrəsi/: a secret plan by a group of people to do sth harmful or illegally
23. collude /kəˈluːd/: to work together secretly or illegal to trich other people
24. on the flip side : another aspect of a situation.
25. irretional: (a) not based on or not using, clear logical thought
26. feast on sth: eat a large amount of food with great enjoyment
27. dry up: gradually less in sth until it are all gone.
28. delusional (a) having ideas or belifes that are not based on reality
29. bridge the gap: build a bridge between the gap
30. problematic (a) /ˌprɑːbləˈmætɪk/ full of problems/ diffucult to deal with or to understand
31. crowd sth/sb out: to fill the place so that other people or things are kept out.
32. competitive with sth (a) cạnh tranh so với sth
33.in the wake of: after sth, as a result of some events
34. rebound (v) to bound back after hiting sth
35. portfolio : danh mục vốn đầu tư
36. viable (a) = feasible = that can be done/ that will be successful
37. ditch = get rid of sth because you no longer want or need it
38. render (v) + adj = make + adj
= render sth to sb = give sth to sb as naturally